The Unshed Words! πŸ₯€


When I stuck out my head;
from thy window paneπŸ–Ό
My thirsty neck called out my name;
"Hey Sne! What are you looking for?", 
I held there; it whispered, πŸ‘„
"Love, slide deep to that tunnel
Of vision and look at the stardust 
impressed in there."🌠

I got that; questioned myself, 
"What am I waiting for? I should be yielding it. It's a meaningful journey of soul and spark though."πŸ›
I felt the same; haply perplexed mind didn't allow me to abstract Or say.πŸ–Š 

Opposite thoughts were 
humming round, 🐝
Absorbed them like a mount, πŸ”
Serenity, difficult to say
but less difficult to phrase, 
To feel the wave 🌊
Let my defined spot of mystic world be unveiled,✨
pen it for feverish eyes concealed! 

Darkling! haply the 
heavy-tight balloon of I🎈
will burst or ruin everything bind,
Till that pressure willn't exceed, 
Will shed tears in my heart-screen..πŸ’§πŸ’§
Soon soothe myself to sprout a heart-queen! πŸ’š

Dancing like a mad soul
in my gay-hayfield...πŸŒ„πŸŽΌ
Tickling pearl-grass
beneath my feet! πŸ€πŸ‘£πŸ€
Find me there sinking into
rapturous dreams, ☁πŸ•Š☁
Refreshing medows
and flower queens! πŸ’πŸ₯€πŸƒ

Unshed dew drops they were,πŸ₯€
Trying to embrace each too sweet, 
Vow it or time will weep, 🦒
Trace these signs of my  conceit;
I'll count you and we'll daydream! πŸ–€

Draw it down like no one has seen
Cherishing the moment I sweep, πŸ’ž
Will go on singing till eve
Far above the dusk and morning scenes. 🌫

As, 
My forever emptiness is my absolute forever,
"Forevermore Eternity"...πŸ’“




Comments

Snehit Rawat said…
Sorry guyss... For so much late post!! πŸ₯ΊπŸ’ž
Unknown said…
nice poem felt it❤️❤️❤️
Ritika said…
Could visualise you peeking through my window right in front of me!
Snehit Rawat said…
πŸ’™πŸŒ™πŸ’™

Popular posts from this blog

The Likes of Sudhir Chaudhary: A Short AnalysisπŸ—¨

Crown And Glory Of Life πŸ’«

The Elephant Whisperers: A True Story of Human-Animal Bond 🐘♥️🐾